BSLM continues to place the highest priority on the health, safety, and well being of employees as well as the broader community. Our COVID-19 Statement includes the measures we are actively taking to mitigate the coronavirus spread.
What are we doing?
BSLM has taken the following steps to make sure that our team is well protected and our learners are able to receive our services without any risk.
- Provision of hand sanitizers and anti-bacterial hand wash to all staff members and visitors
- Rearranging sitting arrangements to make sure that all staff members and visitors sit apart with at least one meter distance
- Asking staff members to work from home so far as possible
- Strictly implementing self-isolation procedures as directed by the UK government
- Allowing delegates to attend our training events through remote links
- Making sure that all our courses are deliverable online
- Providing training and support to our current and potential clients without any interruption by making all possible changes at the back-end